The place to start for access to Student Online Services, webmail, Moodle, and more.
Activate your account
For first-time access to online services at UNBC, get started by activating your account.
Degree evaluation, course registration, fee payments, student records, transcripts, class and exam schedules:
View your UNBC email online:
Online learning tools
Online access to course materials, assignments, and web-based courses:
Learn how to access the wireless network at UNBC:
Virtual desktop - work off-campus via a VMware View connection to access network drives, FAST, email, and UNBC software such as MS Office:
Do you have a file that is too large to send via email? Use OneDrive to transfer files outside the UNBC network:
Maintenance and janitorial requests
- Prince George Campus
- Downtown Prince George (University Hospital of Northern B.C. and Wood Innovation Research Lab)
- Terrace Campus
- Quesnel River Research Centre
Meetings and events
- UNBC internal room booking form - fill out the form to book a room at UNBC for a meeting or event.
- Online catering requests - log in to place your catering request for on-campus events.
FAST Portal and web requisitions
- FAST - Log in access for faculty and staff to FAST for access to student records, Web Requisitions, budgets, and more. UNBC Network connection required.